The terms set out below and especially the duty of confidentiality will be mandatory for all internal or external personnel who work or could work with us and who have access to the data you provide us, either while browsing our website or during the use of our programs.
We advise Users that, each time they access our website, they review this text to ascertain the purposes and uses that we can make of their data.
1. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT.
The person responsible for the treatment of the data that is collected, processed and stored through this website and on the occasion of the services provided and contracted through it, is UltimateCNC
2. DATA PROCESSING.
The personal data that is requested in your case will consist of those that are essential to identify and attend to the request of the owner of the data, resolve issues raised and provide the contracted services, said data being collected for specific explicit and legitimate purposes and not said data being treated in a manner incompatible with the indicated purposes.
3. ORIGIN OF DATA.
First, it is important for Users to be aware that when personal information is provided online (for example, through email or over the Internet), it can be collected and used by others. That is why UltimateCNC is not responsible for said information being collected, stored and/or processed by an unauthorized third party, as it has adopted the security measures that are within its reach so that this does not happen.
The origin of the data that we process and store in UltimateCNC can come from different places:
- Through our website we collect personal data from those Users who voluntarily decide to fill in the mandatory fields that we have incorporated in each of the forms on our website.
With these forms, Users may register on our website, make a query or provide us with a suggestion, request a quote for a specific product from those offered on our website / request a product from those offered on our website or receive, if so expressly authorized by UltimateCNC advertising and newsletters. Through these forms, Users provide us with their data and consent to their processing in accordance with the purposes indicated at the time of completing the form.
Users will be responsible for the veracity and authenticity of the data they provide us through our forms, being their obligation to keep them updated at all times to avoid errors on our part. Any false or inaccurate statement that occurs as a result of the information and data provided through said forms will be the responsibility of the User.
Information may also come through the emails we receive at
ultimatecnc.softgon.tk . Since we make the website available to our users through the ultimatecnc.softgon.tk domain
, we inform you that it is hosted on Google Cloud Platform servers hosted in United States of America. who establish the corresponding security measures and guarantee compliance with the RGPD.
Information may also come through the updates system that sotware implement to inform that new release is available to the user, then operating system, screen resolution desktop or touchscreen, language, ipv4 address will be received at
Finally, we also give Users the possibility of making inquiries and comments on topics and products that UltimateCNC will publish, if applicable (it may moderate them based on criteria of legal and moral compliance, as well as good use and ethical practices) . Participation will be made through the participation form via comment available once the user has registered on the website itself. It is essential to read the web policies of this page before proceeding to comment.
4. LEGITIMATION FOR DATA PROCESSING.
The legal basis for the treatment of User data will depend on the moment in which the personal data of the User, Potential Client or Client are collected or processed:
- The legal basis for the treatment of the data collected through the query and information form, as well as the CHAT service, will be to respond to queries or requests. These requests do not imply any contractual relationship.
5. PURPOSES OF THE TREATMENT AND PERIODS OF CONSERVATION OF THE DATA.
The purposes for which each of the treatments will be carried out by UltimateCNC are established in the different informative clauses incorporated in each of the data collection channels -web forms, etc.-.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we detail them in full below, along with the data retention period, carried out by UltimateCNC:
- Contact form / query and/or comment publication form and Chat service: To be able to contact the User to resolve the query, doubt or suggestion, as well as send him, if he had requested it, a username and password to access to your private area.
These data will be kept on the server of the email provider without a deletion period and as long as the affected party does not express his opposition. However, if the emails stored are related to the provision of services, they will be kept for as long as obligations may arise from the contractual relationship. (5 years – article 1964 of the Civil Code).
- Information request form: These data will be used by UltimateCNC, to provide you with information and contact you in relation to the interest expressed regarding our organization or our products/services.
- Registration Form: These data will be used by UltimateCNC, with the purpose of providing the contracted service/contractual purpose of selling the products you have purchased and to carry out internal management of the organization, accounting, fiscal and administrative. These data will be kept by UltimateCNC for as long as any type of responsibility derived from the application of the pre-contractual/contractual measures requested by the interested party may be required (5 years - article 1964 of the Civil Code) or they will be kept for a period of 6 years (art. 30 Commercial Code).
- Form for sending newsletters and advertising: These data will be used by UltimateCNC, to provide you with information and contact you in relation to the expressed interest in receiving newsletters and advertising
- Data collected through Cookies: Through the Cookies that we inform you of in our Cookies Policy, which we recommend you read, we collect data to personalize your experience and better serve your individual needs, improve our website, allow share comments on social networks, etc. These data will be kept in accordance with the provisions of our Cookies Policy to which we refer.
- Private area: The User will be able to access their private area with a username and password and will be able to modify or rectify their data whenever they wish, being able to exercise their opposition to the treatment in their case or deletion, in our system by contacting us for help. @softgon.tk These data will be kept by UltimateCNC for as long as any type of liability derived from the fulfillment of the contract and the provision of services may be required (5 years - article 1964 of the Civil Code).
6. OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE THE REQUESTED DATA.
In order to optimally execute the services, Users must provide us with the information and personal data requested in our forms. In case of not providing all the information requested and marked as mandatory, UltimateCNC will not be able to offer its services/products or send, where appropriate, the requested information and therefore the services/products in which the User is interested will not be provided. .
At UltimateCNC, we scrupulously comply with the requirements stipulated in the RGPD regarding the protection of data of minors, so we do not intentionally collect any information from children under 14 years of age. In addition, we inform Users that this website is directed only to people over 18 years of age.
8. HOW WE PROTECT THE INFORMATION OF USERS, POTENTIAL CLIENTS OR CUSTOMERS.
UltimateCNC implements physical, technical and organizational measures to maintain the security of personal data and try to minimize the possibility of accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized use, alteration, unauthorized modification, disclosure and/or access, as well as any other illegal way of processing your data, in accordance with the provisions of article 32 of the RGPD.
In this sense, and taking into account the state of the art, the costs of application and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the treatment, as well as the risks of probability and seriousness that may affect the rights and freedoms of natural persons, appropriate measures have been established to guarantee the level of security appropriate to the existing risk.
In any case, UltimateCNC has enough mechanisms in place to:
- Guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of treatment systems and services. Restore the availability and access to personal data quickly, in the event of a physical or technical incident.
- Verify, evaluate and assess, on a regular basis, the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to guarantee the safety of the treatment.
- Pseudonymize and encrypt personal data, where appropriate.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, as a User you acknowledge and accept that Internet security measures are not impregnable and that the networks used on the Internet are not 100% secure, so that any communication sent by this means may be intercepted and/or modified. by unauthorized persons, so as a User you must also exercise extreme caution.
9. NOTICE OF PERSONAL DATA BREACH OR SECURITY BREACH.
The violation of personal data supposes a breach of the security of the UltimateCNC information systems that causes or may cause the destruction, alteration, loss, unauthorized disclosure or access, accidental or not, to the personal data transmitted, stored or processed related with the provision of our services. In the event that the personal data that we store and/or process in UltimateCNC is compromised in any way, we will proceed to notify those affected in a timely manner, and in accordance with the provisions of article 33 of the RGPD.
10. COMMUNICATION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES.
The personal data that users or potential customers have been able to provide us through our website, or during the provision of services, will not be sold, transferred and/or exchanged with unauthorized third parties, except by legal obligation, or in the cases set out below in relation to international data transfers that we carry out from UltimateCNC.
On the other hand, the data of the Clients, may be transferred to the Tax Administration and other Bodies of the Public Administration, if required to do so.
12. DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS.
Any person may exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of treatment, the right to portability, not to be subject to automated treatment, including the preparation of profiles and the right to opposition of the personal data that work in any of the files for which UltimateCNC is responsible, requesting it by any means that leaves a record of its sending and receiving, clearly expressing your wish and accompanying a photocopy of your ID and as many documents as necessary to prove your identity. Do not forget to indicate the reasons that justify the exercise of the right. To do this, a letter may be sent, either to the email address [email protected] We have forms available to Users for the exercise of these rights,you can request them in our contact form. What exactly can you request?
- Right of access: You can request information about whether UltimateCNC is processing your personal data.
- Right of rectification: You can request the rectification of the data, in case they are incorrect, as well as the deletion of the same.
- Right of cancellation: You can request the cancellation of the data; and in case there is any limitation, UltimateCNC will keep the data duly blocked, only for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right of opposition: You can request that we stop treating the data in the manner stated, unless for legitimate reasons we must continue treating them, a circumstance that we will expressly state.
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment: You can request at any time that we limit the treatment of the data when any of the following cases occur:
- When you challenge the accuracy of the data processed and for a period that allows UltimateCNC to verify the accuracy of the same.
- When the processing of the data is illegal in accordance with current legislation and the affected party opts for the restriction of its use instead of its elimination.
- When the affected party requires their data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Right to data portability: So that, in the event that the data is processed in an automated manner, they are returned or transferred to another company indicated by the User in a structured, automated and commonly used format.
- Right of deletion: You may request the deletion of your personal data and UltimateCNC must delete it without undue delay when:
- The data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed.
- The affected party withdraws the consent on which the data processing is based, and there is no other legal basis for it.
- The affected person opposes the treatment because the purpose of the treatment is the direct marketing of products.
- The data has been illegally processed.
- The data must be erased to comply with a legal obligation at the community and/or national level.
In addition, Users have other rights, namely:
- Right to withdraw the consent given: The User can withdraw the consent given for the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, when they wish, they just have to contact us exercising this right.
- Right to claim before the Control Authority: Any User may contact the Control Authority, in case they consider that UltimateCNC is treating their data in an erroneous manner.